Friday, February 02, 2007

So i turn up the music and try to block out the screams

this week was really really hard, for a number of reasons, but i dont want to get into them rite now bc im in a good mood, and thats what this post is all about...

how i can be in the worst mood ever but you guys lift me rite back up. you make me so happy and give me a get away when i need it most. thank you for that. you'll never understand how much that means to me.

you guys must be my shooting stars;; cause everything I wished for, is everything you are. you always make sure i hold my head up high, even if on the inside i'm about to cry. when im with you i can pretend that nothing's wrong at all. like if i can't see it, it's not there. but then again you also let me realize that this is life & it's not fair. so i cn just fight the past with all my might. Hide under the covers and cry silently. Spend those nights out with my friends. Smile through the toughest times. i will get through the present. And then in the future... i plan to look back on now and smile... and then ill call ya'll up...and we will all go play soccer, ok?





You Are a Chihuahua Puppy

Small, high strung, and loyal.

You do best in the city with a adults - young kids could crush you!


You Are Peeps

You're the type that's more likely to play with your food than actually eat it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes we don't realize that what we really want is right in front of us-it's what we had all along-friendship.

sometimes we want a little more than friendship, but it is through friendship, that we can't get everything we need.

our friends are our teachers and even one fails a life test once or twice or many times they'll always have those teachers to help them pass the final life exam.

p.s. myspace homepage isn't working for me

aly said...

I have to agree with you. Friends are the best medicine that I know.