Sunday, June 10, 2007

another broken heart


ok so i knew...

but i didnt realize that she was my age...

that sucks.

a lot.

a lot a lot.

now i have to go cry in a corner and throw up everything i ate today.

that is all.

I never told you That I Liked The Way Your Hair felt. That Your Eyes Always Sparkled. I Never Told That You Made Me Feel Pretty. That I Wanted To Hold You Close. I Never Told You That All Those Time I Said Mean Things I Didn't Mean Them.
When They Said You Liked Me I Secretly Wished It Was True. I Never Told You That You Meant Everything to me. But I Guess I Didn't Need To Tell You...cause now She Can Do It For Me.

5 comments:

Julia said...

I'm sorry...

Joey said...

Context? then again maybe not

Go watch The Holiday. Good movie, perfect.

Beccah said...

Or if you can't watch the holiday watch the Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightly. :) I luffems you!

bex said...

well i'm glad you're over it, cause now that I read it over I realized what you're talking about. I was shocked as well when I found out. It was nice to know though that I knew before anyone else.

Beccah said...

Update!!!!!!