Sunday, March 25, 2007

the sky is dark now, but it's the best dark I ever had

so, to explain my title, tings arent really going that well lately but weirdly im ok with it. its like i know that in the end evrything will turn out how its supposed to, and i guess god just keeps reminding me of his purpose for me. im not sure what it is, but i know there is one, which is very comforting.

and tomorrow, I know,
Will be rainy at best.
And the forecast, I know,
Is that I'll be depressed.

Because on and off,
The clouds have fought
for control over the sky

And lately the weather
Has been so Bi-polar
And Consequently so have I

And now I'm sunny with a High
of 75
Since You took my heavy heart
And made it light

And its funny how you find
You enjoy your life
When you're happy to be alive

And the temperature is freezing
And then, after dark,
There is a cold frost sweeping
In over my heart

And we might break up
If I don't wake up to the sun

Sunny with a High of 75
Since You took my heavy heart
And made it light (made it light)

And its funny how you find
You enjoy your life
When you're happy to be...
Alive









Today's Quote

Adversity is another way to measure the greatness of individuals. I never had a crisis that didn't make me stronger.

-Lou Holtz








Your Heart Is Green

Love completes you, but that doesn't mean you seek it out.
When love comes your way, you integrate it peacefully into the rest of you life.

Your flirting style: Laid back

Your lucky first date: Walking around aimlessly and talking

Your dream lover: Is both enthusiastic and calm

What you bring to relationships: Balance





Your Aura is Blue



Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.

You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.



The purpose of your life: showing love to other people



Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah



Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor



























To befriend others we must first befriend ourselves

5 comments:

bex said...

luv the video

Everythings gonna turn out fine, just watch. At first it won't seem like it, but it will

Luv the song! it's always been a fave especially when the weather is bipolar. lol

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

julia, its a reliant k song.

Julia said...

oh ok. lol. if the video was that song I couldn't watch it.

Justin said...

I love the video, I can't stop laughing!!!