Sunday, May 20, 2007

take me away.

ahhh.

IB exas are over...

so teachers are pileing on tons and tons of work.

nationals rehersals are everyday now.

stil prom date-less.

i dont know what i want in suessical anymore.

my lifes kinda depressing.

except for the fact that i know the coolest kids ever. and i call them my friends.




i have just been in really weird moods lately. i think i'll blame them on hormones, cause thats much easier than trying to explain them. i feel like... like im that crooked little heart that you drew in the corner of your paper in second grade. The one that got scribbled out because it wasn't quite right. there wasnt really anything wrong with it...but for somereason no one really wants it, no one wants you to draw one on their paper eaither. it doesnt claim to be perfect but its ok...isnt? ecause no one else seems to think its ok...but there really isnt anything wrong with it is there?




The knot in my throat blocks
all the words I wish I could say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss ur old philosophical texts u once wrote quite often..it was such pleasure to read them!
let me send u a lot of hugs, jeanne (from luxembourg)

Beccah said...

Awsome song.