Saturday, May 26, 2007

I wonder what you sound like when you'e not wearing words.

Thanks for you love and suport jeanne, ill try to keep posting things you can enjoy and relate to.

So i was looking over some old blog entries and i used to blog all the time...and now i dont do it so much. i love[d] blogging but the reason i love[d] it is because of the feedback i get from you guys, so id like some more, if thats not too much to ask.

prom is friday. im excited. excited, but not ready. lol

i know this is gonna sound so wierd so bare with me, but lately ive realing been craving a significant other. i think what i really want to knwo is that im good enough, and i think that being in a relationship would tell me that...i know its werird and messed up but w/e.

so i guess in the end im just craving attention.... does that make me horrible person. i mean i know im annoyed when people insist that all eyes be on them...so why am i insisting that all eyes are on me??? i dont want all eyes...i want the eyes of one boy who loves me. that;s enough. the way i feel... it's like... being in a room with a million people, and i feel like if i died, not one single person would even notice.

i hate this feeling. hate it hate it hate it.



often, i find myself wanting to be alone.
but my biggest fear is that i will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even if ppl aren't posting comments they are still think of you. everytime me and beccah work together somehow your name comes up-you are that cool that we can't stop talking about you.

Beccah said...

Er, you don't need a boyfriend. Honestly, I think boyfriendless girls have more fun. You don't have to always worry about if you'reembarrassing your bf or whatever. So be happy your single. It's more fun this way.