Saturday, August 04, 2007

the first day of the rest of my life

for once in my life, something felt right




my heart smiles



we're not pretending





love. easy word to spell. easy word to say. most people throw
around the word "love" like it's nothing. but it's definitely something.
it's that "I can live without you, I just don't want to" kinda feeling
that you get. it's more than any kind of romance, more than exchange of sweet words. it's knowing that no matter what you're going through in life, no matter how you're feeling, that someone will always be there to brighten your day, to
know how to make you smile in your own special way. don't throw
the word "love" around like it's nothing, cause it's everything. never
tell someone you love them when you don't.





Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

-Howard Thurman






lets waste our nights together





You can always tell when people are best friends
because they're always having more fun
than it makes sense for them to be having






but we understand each other,
and we care about each other,
and I believe that years from now...
we still will






And I still don't know what I did to deserve you





if you find love, hold on tight

5 comments:

Joey said...

Yes! That is living. We need to do that again. Absolutely.

I feel like I missed out on the rest of the ride. :( Oh well

Joey said...

P.S. I look like a retarded kid. LOL

Joey said...

Did you try calling me yesterday?
If so, call me again, or if it's not urgent, you could email me at run4london@yahoo.com

Julia said...

I feel like i missed out on the whole car ride lol. that's ok. but i wanna come next time!..

Beccah said...

I really like the picture of you all by yourself. Blue looks almost as good on you as purple. :b