Friday, August 03, 2007

so much for the street lights

mmmmmm

so last night was fun.

pictures will be posted as soon as they are uploaded and throughly photoshopped.

i didnt realize untill last night how well we fit together. its like she talks about you like you put the stars in the sky. and your laugh makes me smile. my smile makes her world go round. hes her world. so its all this crazy mixed up jumble of life and we all somehow manage to find each other and we all manage to fit although no one feels like they belong.

its miraculous.

7 comments:

Beccah said...

Yeah, last night was alot of fun, and we do fit together well. We should do that more often.

Joey said...

Last night was by far the best night I've had this summer. bar none. As for the rest, I got a little confused, but what the heck? Last night rocked, literally. LOL

Joey said...

OH!!! I get it. Yeah that just about sums it up.

Julia said...

I don't get the last part i'm sorry.. but yeah last night was so totally AWESOME!!!!!!!

Joey said...

yeah it took me a while to get it

bex said...

I missed so much...

Anonymous said...

I still don't get it...