Monday, September 18, 2006

Is she broken? Maybe. Does it hurt? like crazy.

well im going through some hard times. harder than ususal which really sucks because since im so over emotional evrything is so hard as it is that it really cant be harder...but then it is. i really need to get away. thats reason #99999 that i cant wait for this weekend.

i knew life wasnt always beautiful. i knew it could be just plain hard. i knew it could knock you down, i even knew it could break my heart...but i didnt know it would shatter my dreams. i hate not being in control. I am what I am, but for some people that will never be enough. i just dont know why its so hard for me to understand that. i dare you to look me in the eyes & tell me how you really feel. not how you feel about something i did or something i have or something i wear. i dare you to tell me how you feel about me as a person. am i good enough?















Sometimes you have those people
in life where no matter what you do
or say to them, they'll always look
at you the wrong way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...Amanda!!!! Hey if you need to talk to someone i would be glad to talk!!! You know this is quite a common theme for it seems like just about everyone...me, you, brian, mike...and for some of us its constant...But you need to know that yes we may not be the bestest of friends(yet) i would love to get to know you more than I do and I'm here if you need someone to talk to. If you do tlak to me i think you might see that your not alone in your struggles!! Hey God is looking out for you and is always ready and waiting to hear your cries for help. He loves you more than anyone and thats a fact!!! Amanda things may be rough right now but cheer up...it won't last forever!! I promise!! And seriously call me if you need to talk!!!!

Hugs to my Favorite Matanda!!!!!

Beccah said...

My darling Amanda, I'm sorry you've been knocked down, and I know its really hard to get back up, but you don't even have to worry about that. God's going to carry you throught this. I know it must be really tough,and it might just keep getting harder, but God is there for you all the way. Plus, you have some really great friends who love you very much and are there to help you. If you need to call someone, you can definately call me too. I can't wait fot the fall retreat!! It's gonna be awsome!!!!!!!