Thursday, September 07, 2006

She's your basic, average teenage girl.

im sooo happy right now because evrything is just going good ya know? ryan (a friend of mine who is amazing) and monica (my cousin) are finally officially dating and i think they r perfect for each other. after all, they both chicken dance really well...lol. plus, monica sent me really cute pics of missa (my sister) and her in oc and hopefully we r gonna go shopping sat...fun fun fun.

LIVE

YOUR

DREAM.















we would sit & wonder about the future. but now im thinking that today sounds fine to me.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

That's cool. You know, if two people can dance the chicken dance well they're destined for each other.

Hey, are they the two people you told me were just friends, but you wished they would date each other?