Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Life is full of risks

ok. so yes, im overemotinal, and yes, i write some depressing things on here. but the best part of all that is that i can write it on here, and then i dont have to hold it in my heart anymore.


I love sleep...because my life has this tendency to fall apart when I'm awake. But each and evryday i wake up becuae there is that one thing that keeps me going. love.
Life without LOVE isn't life at all. and really i just have to remind myself that i can't miss out on what's happening right now just because im waiting for something better to come along. i can't live in the future. i have right now. plus, i have your smile. and the hope that maybe you might have mine.















So God said to me, " Sure, you can have it all!!! just not all at once..."





















and Lauren, i have this goal that you and i are going to become the best of friends. satrting this weekend. i simply cannot wait. <3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! This weekend is going to be the bestest!!! Hows the London Bridge??
Is it the best bridge ever??? I'm sure it will be the best one up there!! Oh.. How was your play????
We really missed you last weekend!!!!! I hope it went really well!!! See ya on friday!!!

Hugs to my favorite Matanda!!!!!!

Beccah said...

Yikes! I got to work on the bridge more. But don't worry! I have most of the top done, and we're going to have enough sticks. I'm glad you write things on here that aren't completely chipper and happy, because your real. And deep. And I just love you to death!

Anonymous said...

Matanda, I'm glad that you will be with us this weekend. It was kind of quiet and ... I don't know. Yes, Erin was there and loud. And it was exciting, but you make life all the more interesting and eventful (is that a word?) and unique. Hope that makes some sense!
All in all, I MISSED YOU!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aly !!!!!!!:( Love you too!!!! MISSED YOU TOO AMANDA.

aly said...

I love you all!!!!!!

aly said...

I love you all!!!!!!

Star said...

Amanda you need to update!!!!!!! And check out my blog. kendrae.blogspot.com