Wednesday, September 06, 2006

remember to check out beccahs blog to find out what i did labor day...

I'll wait for you, hoping that you'll change your mind because
Hoping's all I can do...

im so excited for the fall retreat & I hope the weather holds, but than again, we don't need the sun to make us shine.



& I still count my blessings, with or without you. & no, I guess i didnt learn a lesson; I'm still a dedicated fool.















in life, God does not give you the people you want. He gives you the people you need ; to teach you, to hurt you, to love you, to make you laugh...to make you exactly the person you should be. ♥

1 comment:

Beccah said...

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Yeah, I really hope the weather for the fall retreat is good, but even if it's not, I'll just go dancing in the rain, and drag you along with me. And take lots of awsome pictures.

:D