Tuesday, December 12, 2006

cast list


i dont feel like talking about it so im just gonna post it exactly how it was posted.:

"Reno Sweeney Michelle Lilley

Hope Harcourt Susan Wilmes

Evangeline Harcourt Jill Keys

Lord Evelyn Oakleigh Nick Carter

Elisha J. Whitney Keith Rafferty

Billy Crocker Drew Martin

Moonface Martin Daniel Lonsbury

Bonnie LaTour Lisa Fritts

Reno’s Angels

Purity Kim Wilhelm

Chastity Allie Gauthier

Charity Jaime Hamilton

Virtue Stephanie Stephens

Patience Stephanie Huff

Faith Cortnee Doll

Grace Lauren King

Joy Brittany Huff

Bishop Henry T. Dobson Josh Jordan

Mildred Price Crystal Clark

Captain Sierra Hoover

Ship’s Purser Brittany Taylor

Ship’s Steward Miguel Mattia-Uribe

Convert 1 Cameron Lee

Convert 2 Mike Argilan

Reporter Casey Boehm

Photographer Clayton Northcraft



Sailors

Lejerian Williams

Brandon Sukeforth

Andrew Scott

Rebecca Butler

Jessica Clark

Girl 1 Annie Boyer

Girl 2 Kelsey McKain

Girl 3 Cherelle Smith



Passengers

Katelyn Anderson, Kaitlyn Kivi, Amanda Matousek, Stephanie Bernholz, Kyle Gunderson, Alex Sharek, Elizabeth Durrant, Sabrina Repp, Samantha Nielson, Kristyn Nemethvargo



Once again, you guys made this decision very difficult. Don't forget. . .mandatory meeting on Wednesday. You'll find out what numbers and scenes you are in, etc. Thanks all. . .you are all amazing."















no comment















Josh Turner - Would You Go With Me Lyrics

Would you go with me if we rolled down streets of fire

Would you hold on to me tighter as the summer sun got higher

If we roll from town to town and never shut it down



Would you go with me if we were lost in fields of clover

Would we walk even closer until the trip was over

And would it be okay if I didn't know the way



If I gave you my hand would you take it

And make me the happiest man in the world

If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without
you, girl

Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea

Let me know if you're really a dream

I love you so, so would you go with me



[Instrumental]



Would you go with me if we rode the clouds together

Could you not look down forever

If you were lighter than a feather

Oh, and if I set you free, would you go with me



If I gave you my hand would you take it

And make me the happiest man in the world

If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without
you, girl

Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea

Help me tie up the ends of a dream

I gotta know, would you go with me

I love you so, so would you go with me































and that's when I realized; I didn't stand a chance

4 comments:

bex said...

Matanda, know this- Whatever you do, whatever you put your heart to, you will do spectacular in, like theater. If no one else can see that, then they're really missing out. And if he can't see how charming, sweet, funny, talented and beautiful you are, then he's not worth it. I luv u matanda, and I truly believe that you will do awesome where ever you are in life.

Julia said...

What bekah said. i like those vids!

Anonymous said...

sometimes no amount of sweet cake and ice cream can stop the tears (speaking from own experiences), but keep your eyes on the prize and never give up. your greatness will silence everyone on that list

Beccah said...

I love you, I think you are amazing for soooo many reasons. You are bright. Whenever you walk through the door everything kinda lights up. You are funny. The stories you tell are hilarious. You are talented. You can do all these dance thingys, sing (on key!) and you are smart. Tu indiendes mi espanol, que es fabuloso porque mi espanol es muy terrible, y tu corazon es muy grande. You are caring, you think of other people, and you are organized. You are good at telling people what to do. You are also one of the sweetest people I know. I love you!!