Sunday, December 10, 2006

it just doesnt feel like a night out with no one sizing you up


callbacks will be posted tomarrow night and yall will be the first to know how i did. trust me. ill eaither be exploding with joy or screaming in pain.

and i know and i know it just doesnt feel like a night out wth no one sixing you up ive never been so surrepticiius so i know you'll be distracted when i spike the punch. and i know and i know it just doesnt feel like a night out with no one sixing you up...

Today's Quote

I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going but I'm on the way.

-Carl Sandburg

gotta love pierre and seb

not to mention the rest of simple plan and of course bob rock. he rocks.








if I don't make your heart skip a beat;; then hate me




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you'll be exploding with joy

Joey said...

: )