Saturday, November 25, 2006

she had her heart on the line

RANDOMNESS!!!

IVE BEEN IN THE CAR FOR 11 HOURS TODAY AND IM A LITTLE LOOPY!!!

IM GONING TO WRITE IN CAPS LOCK!!!

ok done with that...









Today's Quote

'Twas her thinking of others that made you think of her.

-Elizabeth Barrett Browning















I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
Thats coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
And once upon a song

Now I know you're not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Because I liked the view
When there was me and you


















You Are 79% Feminine, 21% Masculine



You are in touch with your feminine side.

Sensitive, intuitive, and caring are all words that describe you.

And you're just masculine enough to relate to both men and women.

































People Envy Your Compassion

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.
People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, I'm not taking that maculine/feminine test. It might not be pretty