Sunday, November 05, 2006

"you don't know what you mean to me."

you're my entire world, kid.

I wonder if he can feel my eyes on him when I think hes not looking... eventually, one of two things will happen. He'll finally realize that im worth it, or ill realize that hes not.








honestly i cant really tell you what about him drives me crazy. maybe the fact that hes honest like this weekend he really hit me with the truth and part of me liked it and the other part of me thinks it would have been better if he would have hit me with a bus instead. I miss him so much, but I won't say it... I want him to be happy... but how can i let him be happy when he is boy i like, but he is in love with someone else?





day by day i feel myself, not become jelous of her really...but just working towards something and untill today i didnt know what it was i was working towards and i had a goal but i just couldnt define it but then i realized what i wanted to be. i want to be her. i want to be loved. and not the kind of love where you giggle with me in class and tell me your secrets. not the kind of love where you watch out for me or talk to me when you see me. i want to be loved. the kind of love where you want to spend the rest of your life with me. I could fill up a thousand pages telling you how I feel and you still wouldn't understand. i want to be loved. its not like I wanna be the only girl in your life. I just wanna be the only one that matters.










You Should Date An Italian!

You love for old fashioned romance, with an old fashioned guy
An Italian guy is the perfect candidate to be your prince charming
If your head doesn't spin enough, just down another espresso with him
Invest in a motorcycle helmet - and some carb blocker for all that pasta!


2 comments:

Julia said...

Matanda (it feels so weird calling you that) you are loved. You are loved by the King of Kings..... And everyone in the youth group! God loves you like he loves no one else.

Joey said...

Just be patient. If God wants you with this guy, he'll do it in His time. Whatever happens, it's all for the best.

The llama song is soooooo random lol.