Monday, November 20, 2006

somebody who makes me happy

ONCE AGAIN;;;Dear Mr (or Miss) Anonymous,

i appreciate your comment. alot. ("Hey I just want you to know that I am one of your friends. That I will be there when you fall, and there when you need help. I will be there when some guy needs a fist to the face or even when he doesnt. I will be here in the good times too. I am always here and I do want to be your friend. Alright then you probably know who this is but if you dont just ask if it was Ill tell you.") but im very slow and have no ieda who you are. so im asking....("just ask if it was Ill tell you"). [♥]IF YOU DONT WANT TO TELL ME ON HERE THEN THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT ME ie. www.myspace.com/matanda www.xanga.com/xamandapanda866x amandamatousek@comcast.net 443 939 8787 ETC ;;;
















When im around you i glow like new york city and burn like the desert. but im still just as blind as the love i am chasing, and that love is still you because you owe me nothing, and i owe you the world. and theres nothing i can do about it because
with love you don't choose, you just fall. and sometimes you get this person who is all right and all wrong at same time. to be in your arms, oh it just makes my heart melt. and thats where i wanna be for the rest of my life and i cant help but chase that high.















He's Not Even Swimming in Your Pond



Even though you may have feelings to this guy, he has no ties to you.

You'll never get more than a casual fling from him - even if he tells you otherwise.

His thoughtless actions speak louder than his sweet words!








they say time will dry the tears, but true love burns for a thousand years...

2 comments:

Beccah said...

And if you happen to be some physcho stalker, I would just like you to know mr./mrs anonymous that I'll hunt you down and punish you.

Anonymous said...

haha...classic beccah!

p.s. beccah u should work friday with courtney and i