Wednesday, November 01, 2006

when i said that i was afraid of falling, he whispered " he has wings."

When one thing doesn't work out it's only so that another thing will...right? today tyler drew me a dia de los muertos picture bc today is the day of the dead. it was so cute. i framed it. i think its bad that i love it so much....i just love it when he gives me anything...because its always so...thoughtful. for example, the picture he colored for me...or on my b day he gave me a beanie baby bull because "it was the closets one they had to a cow". how sweet is that??? Sometimes I would almost rather have someone take away years of my life then to take away a single moment ya know? thats just how some people make me feel. i love some of my memories of tyler...and i hate some of them too...but they are all like mixtapes...they sing me to sleep every night.

No comments: