Sunday, October 29, 2006

because i feel like it.

just fyi...
things boys should know...

Whatever you do, if you just show up at my house [without notice]...dont be surprised if im in a less than presentable stae...i run around in my underwear just like you do.
DON'T CHEAT ON ME. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, i WILL find out and you will be mud. If you do cheat on me do not ever tlak to me or try to see me evr again.
Beware of every single male relative i have and all my guy friends. Any of them would kick your butt at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the hat.
NEVER miss an opportunity to tell me im beautiful.
DON'T refuse to hug me in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because they're jealous.
If i slap you hard, you deserved it.
Don't be afraid to touch me if you want to. If im with you in the first place, it's because i like being near you.
i don't mind paying half of everything.
Make sure i get home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping me off, walk me to the door. If you aren't dropping me off, call me to be sure im home safely.
If a guy is bothering me, it is your right to beat the crap out of him.
Go to a chick flick with me once in a while. i dont care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went with me.
get along with my pets, parents, and best friends. Be prince charming to my friends, Mr. Polite to my parents, and make sure to be nice to my animals.
Don't flirt with my mom...that's just freaky.
Don't stress about where we are gonna go or what we are gonna do while we r together. i really only want to be with you.
Memorize my birthday.
smell good.
after we have been hanging out for a while, realize that i really have started to trust you. When i truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.
NEVER, and i mean NEVER make me do anything i dont wanna do.


too much to ask for? maybe. but nessisary? totally.















8 comments:

Nono said...

yah, go Manda!

Nono said...

And by the way any boy that hurts you I get to punch too.

:b

Julia said...

Your not talking about a particular boy are you?

Julia said...

sorry not trying to be nosey.

Beccah said...

For any boy that is reading this, I second everything Amanda said, for her and for me. Love you amanda! Thanks for coming and visiting me. You made my otherwise crappy day happy!

Anonymous said...

oh come on you know how that movie gets me everytime

Joey said...

Guys get the hard part, but it's totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

Hey I just want you to know that I am one of your friends. That I will be there when you fall, and there when you need help. I will be there when some guy needs a fist to the face or even when he doesnt. I will be here in the good times too. I am always here and I do want to be your friend. Alright then you probably know who this is but if you dont just ask if it was Ill tell you.