Thursday, October 19, 2006

i only lie when i lie to myself

People may never see what I see in you & that's perfectly fine with me. i just realize that You don't always have to do everything right. and i like the fact that you stand up for yourself & put up a fight. i guess that you could say that i'm in love with your potential, baby. I'm in love with what i know you will turn out to be. so this one id for all the girls that quit believing in love all because of one boy who tore their heart in half. This is for the girls who are afraid to give their hearts out; for some day, i know we will find some boys worth giving pur hearts to. after all, The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes and still sees the best in you.















To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten.















do you love me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amanda. Thanks for sharing once again. I love ya. Not that I think that is what you are asking, but I do anyways.

Nono said...

I love you!!

Your a great friend Matanda..

Beccah said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. And yes, I love you!

Julia said...

I love you too!