Sunday, October 01, 2006

it takes three seconds to say I love you...but a lifetime to prove it.

*****note::so im making up a new rule. if you read this, you leave me a comment. even if its just "i read this" or something random. because since i have such a simple mind, when some people come up to me in person and say soemthing and i have no idea what they r talking about its usually because they are referring to this, and i didnt even know they read this. so if you could plz just let me know if u read this, i would greatly appreciate it!!!:end note*****

so theres this kid i met. his name is andrew. no one who reads this (i think) knows him. hes really funny and samrt and considerate and just an all-around good kid. unfortunately he has had an extremely difficult childhood and his home life sucks. i have befriended him, but not just because i feel sorry for him, but because i think hes an awesome person who is just lacking some guidannce. he make me want to help him , mostly because i see alot of myself (mainly the parts i dont like) in him. i think he thinks my life is perfect. but im just a really good liar i guess. just keep him in your prayers ok? and i bet alot of you will get to meet him because, well because this happened friday:

me: i wonder where my family is. I cant get in tuch with anyone.
steph: i hope the rapture didnt happen bc then we r screwed.
andrew: whats the rapture?
steph: *insert breif explanation of rapture here*
andrew: oh im not really religous.
me: you do realize what that means right? *smile*
andrew: *smile* what?
me: *smile* i have to save your soul.
andrew: *laughs* i think im a little too lost to be saved.
me: thats what they all think. *smile*
andrew: *smile*

i know it may not seem like much but i think im off to a marvolus start, you will most def get to meet andrew when i bring him to youth group...eventually..















if I love you enough to let you go,
do you love me enough to come back?

10 comments:

♥Mandy said...

I read this. I'll pray for you and Andrew

Nono said...

I read this blog. I'll pray for your friend Andrew. Maybe once Youth group starts up again you can bring him. I promise I'll try to act perky even if I'm n my I'm-going-to-blow-everyone-up moods.

Love ya Matanda!

Star said...

Amanda you're so wonderful!!!!

Star said...

Amanda you're so wonderful!!!!

mjke said...

i read it! hi matanda!

hugs!

SmallFri said...

Hey that is awesome...are you going to try to bring him to youth group? love ya!!!

Hugs to my favorite Matanda!!!!!!

aly said...

I will be praying for you. I love how you write it gets me thinking ever time.

Anonymous said...

I'll pray. Yes I do read your blog.

Julia said...

I read your blog!!! I will pray that you will have good infulence on him.

Beccah said...

Crap I'm last.

Well let me just say that was a great way to start, as you put it, save his soul. He sounds like a fun person. Can't wait to meet him. I'll add him to my ever increasing list of people to pray for.

Your really good at recounting events.