Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tonight I'll stand in the light

Baby you never cease to amaze me.You wanna know why? Cause just when I'm ready to say I'm done with you, you say one sweet thing and I'm back to being yours. Tonight I'm drowning in my favorite records, realizing how every lyric reminds me of the times i've spent with you. I've got the windows rolled down and the music turned up, and i havent been this happy in a long long time. its hard to explain but Do you ever feel like you're working for something you're never going to get, like a shoot & miss kind of deal. Like no matter what you do you can't have it. But yet that's what makes you fight for it. Just a little bit more? this whole time i had myself convinced that I missed his smile,but now i finally realize that i missed mine even more.

i had to write a one stanza poem in Neruda's style for my english class. i have to turn it in tomarrow, i hope Ragusa doesnt hate it...:

Your name is the name of a spark, or a fire, or a rose,
of things that commence physically and close metaphysically:
monkier in whose fight the strong prevail,
in whose spell the innocence of youth is lost.















because there is always someone who loves you, even if it's not the person you were hoping for.















3 comments:

Julia said...

I loved that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nono said...

I like that video. It makes me laugh.

Beccah said...

I like your poem.