Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm a sucker for those sweet talkers

you cant find the bad parts of my life in my photo album, but it's those bad parts that helps to get me from one happy photo to the next. there are some people in my life right now that i would do anything for. and they happen to be alot of the people that read this. i dont know if you guys know this but for you, I'd smile when you're happy, comfort you when you're sad, try to be the perfect girl & calm you when you're mad. id Hold your hand to make you strong & say your right when I know you're wrong. so now that you know this can you understand why im brokenhearted? id give anything to be with you and youd do anything to lose me. I know I'm the last thing you've ever wanted, but maybe I could be just what you need. just think of it from my point of view, the worst way to miss someone is when they're right beside you but you can't be near them. Don't lie to me to make me happy.tell me the truth.
Cause in the long run, thats what'll make everything okay. i hope.















i feel no comfort as I sit here all alone.
I wait for some sort of life changing event.
Where I will be so happy and different.
When the smiles won't be forced,
And the nights won't be restless.
Where the thought you doesnt upset me.
When pretending to be happy doesn't exist.
Because the happiness is actually really true.
For once in my life I want change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth doesn't make everything ok. It mearly prevents the distructive power of lies.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel.

Beccah said...

Amanda, I value your honesty with me, while you still aren't calous. You are such a treasure to me that way. I love you, and I know hoe you feel too.