Saturday, October 28, 2006

i just got home from homecoming

homecoming was... fun...but lackluster. ah i dunno. dan made me happy. he looked so cute and he can sure move his hips for a guy. lol. too bad about some other ppl tho... anyways...















Always look at what you have left never what you've lost. so i guess all in all i had a good time. not great, but good. There are just so many things that I Would like to say to him But I don't know how. or rather, i dont know how to get him to listen. we never have a chance to be with each other anymore & i miss him alot. If he wants to be with her then ha can go ahead. I'm not stoppin him. I'm tired of trying to make him love me. Someday he will see how much he really does love me. But, then again someday; someone else is going be with me, preferably david. (hey a girl can dream!) lol.















I want to be able to look in someone's eyes and just know they feel the exact same way as I do.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

You look awsome in your homecoming picture, but also a little peaved. I love you, and one lucky guy is gonna get to love you too.