Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just because we don't say certain things, doesnt mean we dont feel them.

~~that video was from the movie Center Stage. i have yet to see the whole thing so who wants to rent it and have a movie night with me???~~

!!yes, i will def bring andrew to youth group with me asap!!

##this sat nite @ 7 im in a fundraiser, One Nite Only. for $5 you get all the dessert you can eat and watch me sing/dance songs from the 70's! its in the omhs cafeteria and if you could come out and show some support it would mean the world to me!##

ok that was alot of random side notes, now, on with my real entry...

i have always been a very...well...i guess emotional is the word....i have always been a very emotional person. lately it seems that some of my friends are being a but more "emotional". although of course i hate to see them in pain, it is kinda nice to know im not the only one who feels a certain way. but i just hope all of you know how much you really do mean to me. and we may not have it all together;
but together we have it all. i truely believe that.















the truth is, i tend to wnat to build high walls around my heart cause i know no one can climb that high. That way, when no one else attempts to reach the top, which is what i know is going to happen, i won't be disappointed. but the funny thing is, nobody really ever knows how much anybody else is hurting. you have stood next to me while i was completely broken, and you didnt even know.

7 comments:

Star said...

I love ya Amanda!!! If you need anything you can always talk to me.

Anonymous said...

i would totally use my army climbing skills to jump over that wall and sit down and talk with you anytime. Lov ya matanda!

Nono said...

What army skills?

i love you Amanda.

SOrry I couldn't come to your show. Next time u have one I will try to come.

Anonymous said...

I will so see Center Stage with you. It looks great!
I will try to be there on saturday.
I do feel your pain for your friends. and with the walls around my heart, yeah, I feel the same. i dont want anyone getting in my heart, and breaking it . . . again, nor do i want them to feel the same pain.
Noelle Pruitt! that was mean, funny, but mean

I love you Matanda!

SmallFri said...

I know the feeling...i'm the same way!!! Especially when you said "you have stood next to me while I was completely broken, and didn't even know" I'm totally there with you...i'm not a very open person,if you haven't noticed.
Just wanted to let you know that your not alone...

Hugs to my favorite Matanda!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm coming to get you next Noelle. HAHAHA, just kidding. love ya'll

Beccah said...

Yeah, we are friends with some of the most awsome people. You are one of my most treasured friends. DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!! :b