Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i want a boy...

-who wouldnt be afraid to shove ice cream in my face.
-who will wrestle with me.
-who shows me off to his friends and family.
-who treats me with respect.
-who will call me at four in the morning, just to tell me he can't stop thinking about me
-who could break my heart but wouldn't dream of it.
-And when we aren't together, I want to be the one he's missing.
-i want him to look at me like he has never looked at anyone else.
-i want him to look at me like i have something other girls don't.
-i want him to tell me there is no other girl in the world quite like me.
-when I ask him if he loves me, i want him to tell me the truth.















but i also want something else. Something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps. Or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms. Or maybe something as simple as not being second best. i want to kiss someone and know right then and there that's who i want to kiss for the rest of my life. i want the kind of boy that makes me love my name just because of the way he says it. i only wnat to be taken for grantedif its a compliment, if it means im a comfortable and trusted part of another person's life. I want someone to fight for me. I want someone to say that there is no one else that they could ever be with and that they only want to be with me.i want someone to put out his hand and grab for mine while all of his friends are watching. i need someone to need me back.















Today's Quote

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.

-Maya Angelou
















Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

someday God will bring you together with your perfect guy. I luv ya matanda!

Nono said...

Yeah wot she said

Star said...

I don't like that click the picture thing. I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOU NOW!!!!!!!!! lol

Beccah said...

I feel the exact same way.