Wednesday, October 04, 2006

show me you can't live without me

first off, justin you totally made my day first with ur amazing army skills but mostly by quoting me on corrie's blog. lol.















im feeling the need to clarify some things. i know at times i may seem a little boy-crazy but the difference between physical attraction & love is the ability to see the same person at their best & at their worst and still wanting & needing them the same as before. but i guess that without mistakes, i wouldn't know whats right and wrong, so i just have to give everything a chance. just know that words cannot explain what I'm feeling inside. Oh wait, I take that back. how about. "everything sucks." ok maybe not. dont get me wrong, i will never regret the things (or people) that made me smile once apon a time, but i have to just learn from the tears that happened in real life.















tell me you're not okay
and you needed me all along

3 comments:

Beccah said...

I'm sorry your life sucks. You don't seem boy crazy to me. Your audacious, and friendly, but not crazy. I love you and I'm praying for you. :b

aly said...

You are great. So very honest. I will always need you...well I do not like the word need just because I need Jesus not man...but yeah I love having you around to add to life's happy moment and even the rough times to remind us to look at the bright side of things. Glad that God allowed our paths to cross. Hope that that makes sence and is not taken the wrong way. Love ya Matanda!!!!!!!

Beccah said...

Hey, pictures of your one nite only are up. :)