Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once

so ive decided that too many folks go through life running from something that isn't after them, and i was one of them. but now im just gonna let myself feel my heart
as it breaks within my chest now because no matter what i tell myself there's someone out there who was made to wake up next to me every morning.

and i admitt it, i fell in love, in love with you, and i didnt realize how much i cared until i realized that you didn't care at all. its very possible that any moment now loneliness will fill my heart & tears will fill my eyes. im done pretending im over it, because im not, not yet anyways. even when i think the flame has died, there's at least one lyric that'll hit that last hot spot, and then i find myself as screwed as the day i lied to everyone and said i never wanted to see him again.

one day i will fall so fast and I hope that it lasts, and it actually will. he won't hurt me, won't break me, he will just love me back. and thats all i need.































happy birthday erin!















Today's Quote

It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up.


-Vince Lombardi

3 comments:

Julia said...

I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such a great movie!

Nono said...

I've never seen the that movie, is it good????


I like that quote.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember that part (yes I saw the notebook)
Good movie (don't kill me for sayin so)