Wednesday, November 29, 2006

she knows it's a lie




You are a Playful Date



Your dating philosophy?

"Fun first, romance later"

You rather scream on a roller coaster...

Then stare in to some guy's eyes over dinner.



Guys to look for:

Men with humorous profiles and quirky interests

Sure that business suit guy may look boring...

But if he likes snowball fights, give him a try

















Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. --JK Rowling















Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.































He has something worth tripping over.
I just didn't know I would fall so hard.















Today's Quote

If you really do put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.

-Anonymous















Your Personality Is Like Acid

A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.

One moment you're in your own little happy universe...

And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!
















WANTED:
One boy who will ; one boy who will love me no matter what I do; someone that I can hug, who won't break my heart; who will know how to treat me right from the start. If you can fulfill my wishes, please--let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a fine quote, one I've tried living by:
"In the open society that is the American ideal, no doors should be closed to people willing to spend the h ours of effort needed to make dreams come true. So hold fast to your dreams, and work hard to make them a reality. And as you pursue your paths in life, leave tracks. Just as others have been way pavers for you, so you should aid those who will follow in your way. Do your part to help move society to the place you would like it to be for the health and well-being of generations following your own"-Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. You may not know her, but she's one of the most important people to ever live. Her and Thurgood Marshall believed in the unbelievable and this world has come a long way and it will come even longer. World love=world peace

I told Beccah look out for you and be there for you. We are both here.

I know it's really hard to find happiness, sometimes you don't even know where to start and sometimes even if you do it's very difficult. But if you stay true to yourself and are surrounded by good ppl everything will come together like a really cool puzzle that took a long time to complete because it took a while to find some missing peices that were lost, but once it is completed it is perfect and it remains perfect but it's no longer a puzzle, but rather a picture-a perfect picture of one's happiness that was put together by goals, aspirations, friendship, love, and even hurt.

Beccah said...

Totally here for ya babe. Hey I'm the same kinda date as you. When we're older and have boyfriends we should double date. :D I know you really want a boy, and I do to, but sometimes being alone is a good thing. I know it's really hard, but a lot of people (including guys) love you, think you are a beautiful, funny, sweet, and amazing lady. Cuase it's true!