Friday, November 17, 2006

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person

Dear Mr (or Miss) Anonymous,

i appreciate your comment. alot. ("Hey I just want you to know that I am one of your friends. That I will be there when you fall, and there when you need help. I will be there when some guy needs a fist to the face or even when he doesnt. I will be here in the good times too. I am always here and I do want to be your friend. Alright then you probably know who this is but if you dont just ask if it was Ill tell you.") but im very slow and have no ieda who you are. so im asking....("just ask if it was Ill tell you"). [&hearts]
















julia, my myspace is www.myspace.com/matanda.















so i just got back from my show. it went rly well. evrybodys at the blast game :(
o well. i wonder if anyone is actually gonna come see it... im the type of girl that wishes on stars, Even though i know nothing will happen. i still want some hope, that things will be better. i wish i was prettier, or a stronger person.
But most of all, with makeup running down my face, i wish for someone special. i wish that someone would show that they care. i wish for you.





















knowing that something will never happen
doesn't make you want it any less.

5 comments:

Nono said...

hey Matanda, I think I'm coming to your show tonight... so smile!!

Anonymous said...

"sail on silver girl, sail on by
your time has come to shine
all your dreams are on their way
see how they shine
if you need a friend
i'm sailing right behind
like a bridge over troubled water
i will ease your mind"-bridge over troubled water, best performed by simon & garfunkel or johnny cash & fionna apple

roughly translates into

hold on to your hopes for reality
and they will come true sooner than you think
if you want it, my help is yours

i consider beccah a good friend (though she'd prob. never believe it) and im sure u and i will be good friends

Nono said...

I really liked your play Matanda!!!!!

Twas GREAT!!!

Beccah said...

Awww, i'm one of jason's good friends. Go me!

I loved your play. It was your best yet. Luve ya!

Anonymous said...

the name was "beccah's co-worker", how do u know it's jason? that could've been anyone who wrote it.

ok...it was me!

you are my friend-you all rock and on my thanksgiving (wednesday) i am working (danny wanted off and of course, i am the one ppl always go to for replacement because i'm the only one never doing anything) but...I can't think of any other place i'd rather be.

the holidays always rip my heart out, and this year especially since i was hoping for some big plans, but work will see me through.