Friday, November 03, 2006

you are everything i want. and more than i deserve.

ok so youth group recap:
~mike n i rock
~I suck at soccer but love it anyways
~i asked brian to marry me
~he said no
~DJ tells the best stories
~mainly just because they make me happy
~actually can we just change that to everyone in youth grop makes me happy.
~i love my fellow flock mates
~not that i dont love the son seekers but ya know.


ok.


i want to be that girl. the one who had absolutely everything in her way,but was able to overcome all the obstacles & prove them all wrong but for right now im happy where i am. after all, theres nothing i can do to concentrate right now. it's so distracting- always thinking of you. and at some point, ill have to make a decision. ive finally realized that my boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence me in. my life is messy. That's just how i was made. So, i can waste my life drawing lines. Or i can live my life crossing them. but do me a favor... pinky promise that when we're old ... we're gonna be best friends racing each other in the nursing home with our wheelchairs. kk?





God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.








now, time for a video. ok later bc i cant find a good one.

3 comments:

Beccah said...

I like that, flock mates. Oh! I totally dib the first race in our wheel chairs on your nintieth birthday.

Nono said...

I Claim second!! (even if I am a lowly sunskeer)

Julia said...

oo oo I claim third!! .... I'm sort of flock... but mostly sonseeker. waa